Power of Pure Essential Oils
DISCOVER THE POWER OF ESSENTIAL OILS:
Essential oils have been in use for thousands of years by many different civilizations (Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, Greeks and Roman civilizations) for many different types of health, medicinal, meditational and spiritual purposes.
The oils get their power from being distilled or extracted. Leaves, flowers, bark, peels and many other parts of plants are used in this process – and have many different therapeutic benefits that stem from their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties.
100% Pure Therapeutic grade oils can be safely used: aromatically, topically, medicinally, in cooking, beauty and cleaning products for the whole household. Research has shown they are effective as a natural medicine and chemical-free household product – but best to seek professional advice before taking oils internally.
As the oils are highly concentrated, usually only a drop or two is required to deliver some effective health benefits, with some containing very powerful antibacterial compounds that have been know to fight off the most antibiotic-resistant bacteria! Today alternative health providers, healing art practitioners, and even hospitals and midwives use essential oils for their patients to reduce anxiety and pain and improve moods.
Best way to use essential oils:
Essential oils, molecularly, are very small and are very easily absorbed into the skin. Once they penetrate the skin, they can be absorbed into the bloodstream by the tiny capillaries and sent to all parts of the body. They can also be mixed with other carrier oils (like coconut oil) to be spread out over the skin. Because essential oils are highly concentrated as well, they have strong aromatic benefits and once inhaled, are absorbed by the lungs into the body. Some specific essential oils have been tested to work well for various ailments when ingested, but because they are so concentrated, they usually need to be diluted and not taken straight. Specific oils can be added to natural personal care products like shampoo, lotions, deodorant, bug spray, laundry soaps and household cleaners.
Here are some of the top ten essential oils (according to Dr. Josh Axe) and the best ways to use their powerful properties:
- Clove oil is an antibacterial, anti-parasitic, antioxidant oil. It has natural anesthesia properties and can be used for pain. It is often used on wounds to prevent infections, and it has powerful pain-killing properties as well. Can use clove oil sparingly for gum and teeth problems, and is in the Onguard toothpaste and Onguard oil blend.
- Eucalyptus: An invigorating oil that is often used in aromatherapy to help purify the body, and improve sinus and allergy symptoms as well.
- Ginger oil is a powerful health elixir – well known to reduce inflammation, help digestion, relieve nausea, and improve circulation.
- Lavender oil is such a go-to oil to use for hundreds of benefits. It’s a great anxiety reliever, relaxant and improving quality of sleep. It has powerful antibiotic powers and a few drops of will naturally sterilize any surface / skin condition (i.e. perfect for relieving and healing bites, stings, burns, inflammation). It also wards off mosquitos and midgies.
- Tea Tree oil is one of the most powerful anti-fungal, antibiotic oils that you can find and is excellent to keep on hand in a first aid kit for bites, scrapes, and cuts. It also works well for any type of fungal infection, (i.e. athlete’s foot or toenail fungus).
- Oregano oil has powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties, as well as anti-fungal power. It works well dabbed on soles of feet to fight off a cold or a virus, and can also kill bacterial and parasitic stomach infections. It’s a necessary item when traveling overseas to prevent traveler’s diarrhea.
- Rosemary is known to stimulate brain function, so great to use when working or studying to enhance concentration. Rosemary also contains properties that can naturally thicken hair, so great to add to shampoos. Not to be taken internally.
- Orange oil has a very ‘happy’ uplifting scent, known to improve moods – working as an antidepressant and calming agent. It has stimulating properties that can improve digestion, clear up skin, and even work as an aphrodisiac! Orange oil is also a strong anti-fungal and antibacterial and l contains d-limonene, which has been studied for its application to fight cancer.
- Peppermint oil can soothe the stomach, improve focus, help reduce fever and stop muscle pain and relieve headaches/ migraines. A drop on the wrist has been proven to help you workout harder and longer through fitness workouts.
- Frankincense is one of the oldest essential oils and has a variety of uses. It has often been used in religious ceremonies and is considered an incense, mood enhancer, stress reducer, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial and digestive aid. Frankincense oil also works well on the skin to heal wounds, reduce scarring, itching and swelling. And of course used for centuries by Cleopatra and beauty queens to reduce aging effects on the skin.
You can easily make your own beauty products to help beautify the skin. Conventional cosmetic and body care products usually contain dangerous chemicals that can disrupt hormones, aggravate cancer cells, and destroy skin cells.
Beautify and Heal the skin naturally, calmly and safely topically:
– Tea tree oil can stop acne breakouts and help heal wounds.
– Rosemary, sage and lavender oils help to stop hair loss and thicken hair.
– Lavender and chamomile calms irritated skin
– Frankincense can reduce age spots.
– Helichrysum and myrrh make a natural sunscreen.
– Make your own natural safe bug spray – with lemongrass, eucalyptus, citronella, peppermint or clove oils. These oils will repel bugs, make you smell good and keep you away from toxic chemicals!
Natural first aid kit:
– Onguard oil is a powerful blend of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils; that help support healthy immune and respiratory function, contains cleansing properties, protects against environmental threats, supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses, promotes healthy circulation and has an energising and uplifting aroma and diffuses airborne pathogens.
– Lavender oil on hand to soothe burns, rashes, bee stings, and heal cuts and scrapes. The soothing aroma of lavender is very relaxing as well and helps to calm ragged nerves.
– Tea tree oil’s powerful properties kill infection-causing germs, kill fungus, and help bring on fast healing.
– Peppermint helps sore muscles and achy joints, relieves tummy aches, lowers fevers, and helps to get rid of headaches.
– Frankincense helps to heal up bruises faster, reduce scars, and get rid of inflammation.
– Digestzen blend contains; Ginger Rhizome/Root, Peppermint Plant, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Anise Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oil; to aids in the digestion of foods, soothes stomach upset, helps reduce bloating, gas, and indigestion.
– Easy Air respiratory blend contains; Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil), Lemon and Ravensara; to assist in helping you breathe easier; used aromatically in a diffuser for a more restful and calming sleep. Can be diluted with coconut oil and applied topically to the chest, back or the bottoms of your feet
– Ice Blue blend contains; Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus; soothes and cools, reduces muscle pain and inflammation – great when added to massage or used after exercise or used with a carrier oil on children’s legs for growing pains.
Oils for Weight loss, Metabolism Booster or Diabetes:
– Cinnamon oil can keep blood sugar levels even, keeping you from the resulting insulin and fat storage surge. It’s also very effective if you have diabetes.
– Peppermint oil helps burn fat because it not only helps you workout harder and longer but it also helps to suppress munchies cravings.
– Ginger is a metabolism-boosting oil – just a few drops of this can increase your body’s ability to burn fat and gain energy!
– Slim and Sassy blend contains all these oils as well as the amazing Grapefruit, Lemon – to promote healthy metabolism, reduce hunger cravings, calms your stomach and lifts your mood, is a diuretic, stimulant, and calorie free.
HOME ESSENTIALS KIT:
This Essential Kit contains the top 11 oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Oregano, Tea Tree, Onguard, Digestzen, Easy Air, Ice Blue, plus the Slim and Sassy.
You can purchase all these oils in this kit for only $174.
This also provides you with your own account to buy oils anytime at wholesale rates (25-40% off).
Plus anytime you choose to buy more oils, you earn points to go towards free product!
This is your personal account, so there is no minimum amount to buy or requirements to sell products. Unless of course you wish to build a business sharing these amazing products with others – but that is a different conversation we can have if you wish.
Now not all essential oils are alike, so it’s important to get the highest quality therapeutic essential oils, as some of the cheaper ones may be synthetic oils, or may only have 1% of pure oil – and are pretty much worthless for health benefits, and definitely not safe to take internally.
Please talk to me today to start purifying and improving your life with our doTERRA 100% pure therapeutic grade Essential Oils.