Essential Oils for Health & Wellbeing
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL:
Cardamom has many health benefits, and it can be a vital component of overall health – as it has strong Antiseptic, antimicrobial, astringent, digestive, stomachic, stimulant, and diuretic properties.
- Reduce spasms, nausea & neutralise adverse effects of Chemotherapy.
- Relieve Muscular pain & respiratory spasms, cramps, asthma, whooping cough & colic.
- Oral Health: Safe as a mouth wash added to water to disinfect oral cavities or heal oral infections, alleviate toothache, eliminate bad breath, or add to drinking water to kill any bacteria.
- Cooking flavouring agent & keeps food from spoiling due to microbial action.
- Boosts Digestion: by stimulating the whole digestive system – keeps stomach healthy & functioning properly, maintains proper secretion of gastric juices, acids / bile in the stomach, & protects stomach from infections.
- Stimulates the entire system: assists secretion of various enzymes & hormones, gastric juices, peristaltic motion, circulation & excretion, clear the bowels – keeping proper metabolic action throughout the body.
- Boosts your spirits : Relieves depression, fatigue or anger.
- Promotes Urination: which helps with weight issues, removing toxins & cleaning calcium & urea deposits from kidneys.
- Aphrodisiac arousing effect: can help cure sexual weakness, erectile dysfunctions, impotence, loss of libido, & frigidity.
- Helps neutralise effects of tobacco, insect bites & ingestion of mild poisons.
- Disinfect skin & hair: by adding a couple of drops to bath water.Please note: No toxic effects have been noticed from cardamom oil – although consuming an excessive amount could result in unrest and extra heating up of the body and the digestive system, resulting in loose bowels and irritation. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised not to ingest cardamom oil.