(Non-surgical Gastric Sleeve Procedure / Hypno-Band Therapy)
A Relaxing Transformational Life-changing Therapy!
As a clinical hypnotherapist, I understand how difficult it is to lose weight, so my hypnosis practice is focused on care and support so that you are able to be proactive and empowered in a weight loss journey that is uniquely your own.
By using hypnosis to repattern and heal self-defeating beliefs about weight, we can work together to achieve your weight goals in a healthy and motivating way with pre and post support as well – without the pain and cost of surgery!
I am trained in Gwendoline Ford’s Holistic Gastric Band Hypno-Therapy – and specialise in helping all my weight loss clients unearth the root cause of their weight issues holistically – meaning we help you in mind body and spirit to support every aspect of you.
Actual Gastric Band Surgery can cost $10-$20,000 – but this 4-6 week program consists of Initial Consultation and 4 relaxing hypnotherapy sessions and support from only $695.00!
For further information on how I can help you, please phone or email me.
Weight loss should be an empowering experience – and hypnotherapy will help it be just that!
What is Gwendoline Ford’s NON-SURGICAL Gastric Band Hypnotherapy?
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy offers all the benefits of gastric band surgery with none of the potential complications! This is a surgery-free, risk-free, painless, non-invasive, and inexpensive program that can lead to long-lasting weight loss success!
NO surgery, NO general anaesthetic required, NO recovery time, NO wounds that risk becoming infected, NO difficult pre or post-surgery requirements.
Gastric band hypnotherapy uses relaxing hypnosis to convince the body that a gastric band procedure has been performed. Clients report feeling fuller much faster, which leads to reduced appetite, reduced food consumption, and weight loss – all without painful surgery or bland dieting.
Hypnotherapy has been scientifically studied for over 100 years and has been proven effective for therapeutic benefits. Hypnotherapy delves deep into the subconscious mind – the 90% of the brain that isn’t used in day-to-day thinking – in order to create new patterns of thought, break vicious cycles, and to set up clients for lifelong success.
I offer this new improved program developed by Gwendoline Ford based upon respected UK hypnotherapist Sheila Granger. Unlike other gastric band hypnotherapy programmes, which merely attempt to restrict clients’ caloric intake – this holistic programme uses an in-depth understanding of the psychology of unhealthy eating to get to the root causes of the problem and address them.
The program also uses the power of hypnotherapy to encourage clients to consume a healthier diet and be more motivated to move more – leading to long-term, sustainable weight loss.
Hypnotherapy can help you to start taking control of your thinking, eating, and begin to truly enjoy living life again whilst losing weight – without being trapped in the horrid diet/fad exercise cycle!
You never have to go on another fad diet or have the fear of invasive surgery or rejection of being denied the opportunity for lap band surgery.
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy is available to everyone, no matter how large or small their weight loss goals. Whether you want to lose five kilograms or fifty, virtual gastric band hypnotherapy can work for you! Clients report that it’s not like being on a diet at all, and the kilograms melt off.
Clinical Trial Evidence:
Gwendoline Ford conducted a 4 week clinical trial of this program – with 15 participants in the clinical trial losing on average 897 grams per week – that’s just under the maximum save weight loss limit of 1 kilogram per week. This demonstrated the effectiveness of this hypnotherapy program for these clients!
Sheila Granger also ran a group trial on 21 adults – (4 men and 17 women) with varying weight loss goals. Between them, the group lost 190 inches from their waistlines and 90 kilograms in weight. The most successful participant lost 18.5 inches from their waistline!
Studies show that the benefits of hypnotherapy increase over time, with on-going treatment with recorded personalised scripts. The relapse rate in substance abuse and eating disorders, for example, is almost non-existent.
What is the SURGICAL lap band intervention method?
The surgical Gastric band procedure is a laparoscopic adjustable gastric band – commonly referred to as a lap band – is an inflatable silicone device placed around the top portion of the stomach to treat obesity by reducing the amount of food consumed. It is a costly procedure that involves invasive surgery, pre-surgery requirements, post-operative recuperation, and carries significant risks – including deadly infections and other serious complications. For these reasons, gastric band surgery is restricted to morbidly obese patients (45+ kilograms overweight or a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or greater.
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy – Non-Surgical Treatment Programme
This is a treatment programme integrating a number of different modalities to ensure the highest success rate and includes:
Benefits of having the Hypno-Band Therapy :
Undergoing Gastric Band Hypnotherapy allows for the memories of this operation to remain
in your subconscious, and you will always be aware of the reduced size of your stomach,
providing a dramatic impact on your eating habits.
The Gastric Band Hypnotherapy treatment I offer includes:
Please contact Monique Carole for a FREE phone consultation (+61 416 066 310).
Pros & Cons of Gastric Weight Loss Solutions: The Conscious VS Sub-Conscious Options:
Obesity is a major issue and Gastric Band Weight Loss Surgery is becoming rather common – and has some very mixed results and varying price tags from $1,000 to $20,000! So, let’s shed some light on some options available.
Sleeve Gastrectomy (SG):
A narrow gastric tube inserted in-between the food pipe (oesophagus) and the small bowel – while 80% of the stomach is removed.
• Average 25% weight loss for 30+ BMI.
• The removed part of the stomach is the Ghrelin (hunger hormone) production. area. As Ghrelin levels reduce so do food cravings.
• Slightly less complications to bypass procedure, but slower weight loss results.
• Approx. $6,000
• 2-5 day Hospital stay.
• Possible loose bowel motions which may require oral medication.
• Possible changes of the taste and food intolerances.
• Possible deficiencies in iron, protein, calcium, micronutrients and Vitamin B12.
• Regular blood tests and vitamin B12 injections may be required.
• Pre-existing heartburn can increase and require anti-acid medication.
• Oral contraception cannot be guaranteed.
• Pregnancy should be avoided within 24 months after surgery.
• Weight regain can occur.
• A calcium-rich diet is required to prevent osteoporosis.
• Avoid sweets or high-calorie beverages as can cause discomfort.
Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG)
Stomach stitching is performed via a flexible tube (endoscope via patient’s mouth),
Positives and/or Negatives:
• Approx. $16,000
• Average 20% weight loss for 30+ BMI clients
• Surgery is less than 2 hours
• Short hospital stay with 1-3 day recovery.
• Reversible and repeatable procedure
A non-surgical endoscopic procedure involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in the stomach to reduce food-holding capacity. Reversible procedure suitable for 27+ BMI clients.
• Orbera: Inserted in stomach for 6 months: 12-15% weight loss: approx. $5,000
• Spatz: Inserted for 12 months: 16-20% weight loss: approx. $7,000
Gastric By-pass Surgery or Roux En Y:
Performed under laparoscopy and divides the stomach into two pouches. Smaller intestine is rearranged to allow connection to the smaller gastric pouch, reducing the functional volume of the stomach reducing food holding capacity.
Gastric Banding / Lap Band Surgery:
Adjustable gastric banding (laparoscopic gastric banding, or lap band surgery); an inflatable silicone ring inserted around the upper stomach, reducing food holding capacity.
• Average 15-20% weight loss for 30+ BMI clients.
• Loss of stomach tissue reduces Ghrelin levels (hunger hormone), reducing appetite.
• Obesity-related medical problems will generally improve after weight loss surgery.
• Less invasive than Gastric By-pass Surgery.
• Less likely to cause nutritional problems.
• Reversible and Adjustable.
• Approx. $15,000 – $25,000)
• 2-3 day hospital stay required with 2-3 week recovery.
• Restricted to morbidly obese patients (45+ kilos overweight or BMI 40+).
• Involves invasive surgery, pre-surgery requirements, post-operative recuperation.
• About 10% of people have complications such as: wound infections, digestive problems, ulcers, bleeding.
• Nearly 1% to 5% of people have serious complications such as; blood clots, heart attack, leak in the surgical connections with the intestines, serious infection or bleeding.
• Usually results in less weight loss than By-pass.
• Has a higher rate of re-operation as weight regain may occur.
• After surgery, the body has difficulty absorbing certain important nutrients, such as Iron, Vitamin B-12, Folate, Calcium, Vitamin D – therefore taking a daily multivitamin, plus other supplements, is recommended.
• Some people choose high-calorie or high-fat foods.
• Digestive tract might begin absorbing more calories.
• Before deciding on Surgery; research the Surgeon, talk to family, friends and hospital centres, and research non-surgical options.
• Get support to help prepare yourself mentally and physically; to make sure you are committed to changing your lifestyle and to keeping the weight off forever with regular exercise and healthy eating.
• Mindset Hypnotherapy can support you prior, during and after the surgery.
Non-surgical Gastric Sleeve Procedure / Hypno-Band Therapy:
Relaxing hypnosis techniques convince the body that a gastric band procedure has been performed. Studies prove that people lose the same amount of weight as surgery – with no potential complications, painful costly surgery or difficult dieting! Clients report feeling fuller much faster, which leads to reduced appetite and food consumption = weight loss!
Hypnotherapy delves deep into the subconscious mind (the 90% of the brain that isn’t used in day-to-day thinking) in order to create new patterns of thought, break vicious cycles, and to set up clients for lifelong success.
• Approx. $1,000.
• Available to everyone.
• No surgery, No risks, No pain.
• No hospitals, No anaesthetic, No recovery time.
• No difficult pre or post-surgery requirements.
• Non-invasive program that can lead to long-term weight loss success.
• Improved health, fitness, vitality, appearance and self-esteem.
• Improved confidence and social interaction.
• Improved energy and motivation to be active and enjoy life.
Negatives to Hypno-Band:
• None known – except that you’ll probably have to buy beautiful new clothes!
Hypnotherapy Mindset Support:
Whether you chose to have Surgery or not, Hypnotherapy can support you through both options; with mind-setting and relaxation techniques to help make the process less traumatic and more effective – leading to long-term, sustainable weight loss.
‘Monique Carole – Hypno-Band Programme’: Integrates a number of different modalities to ensure the highest success rate. By using hypnosis to repattern and heal self-defeating beliefs about weight, achieving weight loss goals is easy with support and guidance.
6 or 12 week program options are based on your needs and generally include:
• Consultation to evaluate health & fitness and set goals.
• Various relaxing Hypnotherapy Sessions to motivate and encourage a healthier lifestyle – including subconsciously applying the gastric band.
• Journal to monitor food consumption, thoughts, feelings & energy levels.
• Tools to realise and release emotional issues, past eating habits, control appetite and improve overall general and mental health, confidence and body image.
• Nutritional support, guidance and recommendations to improve health, energy, digestive and immune system.
• Essential oil blend to reduce hunger pangs and increase metabolism.
• Exercise program to support your health and fitness goals.
• Optional weekly support and exercise program.
Please contact Monique Carole for a FREE phone consultation (+61 416 066 310).